Privacy and Policy
Do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scan on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Regular Malware Scanning For Your Privacy
We only provide articles and information, we never ask for personal or private information like email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disable. It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links:
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle. However, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. However, this principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users. But also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email:
- Establishes requirements for commercial messages.
- Gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
- Spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. However, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Karachi, Sindh 75160, Pakistan
Please Follow This Privacy Instructions and Rules!
- You need to have the latest version of Flash installed on your computer in order to participate.
- Offcourse, you will meet the age requirements of +16 before entering the teen chat room.
- You understand that chat moderators are staff but cannot be on at every minute of the day.
- You agree to refrain from giving out personal information to anyone.
- Do not flood or disrupt the chat users in any way.
- You agree to report any unusual users who are breaking the law to a moderator.
- You agree to not use any hacking or exploiting tools as it is against the law.
- No doubt, you will not post obscene or vulgar messages in text or on webcam (including nudity).
- You will choose an appropriate and clean nickname.
- You will not advertise other websites.
**This website will not be held responsible for any injury, harm, or criminal charges to users who do not abide by the above rules. If you follow the rules, you will be safe.**